In my last post, I posted some goals that I wanted to get through for the summer:
1. something about looking through pharm and path
2. something about getting physically fit
3. something about reviewing old subject material
As of today, I’ve accomplished #2. Given that I have less than a month until school starts with two of those weeks being occupied by my SO who will be visiting me in Florida, I think it’s going to be impossible to finish #1 or #3. Moreover, when I was going through some path stuff, I also realized that have a bad foundation in some of the basic sciences. I caught myself thinking, “Oh yeah, I remember this from histo…kind of” or, “Oh yeah, the lack of this enzyme causes this one disease…I think..and the enzyme is in the Krebs Cycle…or was it something else….Screw it, I don’t even remember what it does” So I think what I’m going to do is to just blaze through old material from here on out until school starts and make sure that I know it very well.
Other things I need to get done before I go back to school:
1. Move furniture cross country to my new place. Woohoo!
2. Prep some club/organizational stuff for the incoming M1s
3. Renew my drivers license- I really need to get this done
4. Figure out Harry Potter World/Universal Studio details
Oh man, summer is going by way too fast