Finals are in about a week and a half. I think by now, my class has adapted to the amount of material we get as M2s. It’s a lot, but we’ve all kind of figure out our own ways to deal with it. With 4 system final exams + our OPP final + Foundations/Academic Review final, I’m sure I’ll still go into finals week like:
Oh well. It’s nice that we’ll be done with finals (for the most part) before Thanksgiving break. This means I can actually go home this year and spend time with my family. I am very excited to be going home.
– Heme/Lymph System Final Exam
– MSK Final Exam (morning)
– Integumentary Final Exam (afternoon)
– OPP Written Final Exam (morning)
– OPP Practical Final (afternoon)
– Neurology System Final Exam (morning)
– FACR Final Exam (afternoon)
Week of the 30th:
– CSE Final
– Procedures x 2 days
We’re so close to being done…yet so far at the same time.